Prince William County Alumnae Chapter
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
The Sisterhood Award is the highest award that can be bestowed upon a member of the Prince William County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. The Sisterhood Award recognizes a Soror who has demonstrated exceptional support, dedication and exemplary service to the chapter for the current sorority year.
To be considered for the Sisterhood Award, a nominee must meet the following criteria:
• Nominee must be a financial member of the chapter
• Contributes effort, time, and energy to chapter programs and activities
• Displays leadership through committee work and/or officer position
• Active participant on 2 or more committees, contributing innovative ideas and teamwork.
• Exhibits the nine cardinal virtues of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
• Embodies enthusiasm and possesses the true Delta spirit that Delta Sigma Theta is a lifetime commitment.
• Attends chapter meetings regularly
Nominations may be submitted by active members of the Prince William County Alumnae Chapter. Officers can be nominated. Only nomination forms that have been distributed or posted on the website are acceptable for admission. In addition to the nomination form, the nominator must submit a brief narrative not to exceed 250 words, and any supporting documentation. The narrative should include details that support the eligibility criteria, and how the nominee exemplifies the nature of our great sisterhood.
The Sisterhood Award will be presented at the June Chapter Meeting.
The completed nomination form and supplemental materials must be sent to:
Attn: Awards Committee
P.O. Box 1099, Woodbridge, VA 22195.
Nominations must be received by April 1, 2022